Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best Christmas Ever!


***MERRY CHRISTMAS***
This Christmas was awesome! It was so great to be around all my family, and I've always known it, but honestly, I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an awesome family! We all agreed that we really should have chosen to forgo the gift giving, because in reality, all we all wanted was a picture and a little time with our only niece. I love her to bits! The girls came up with a conclusion as to how we would do Christmas next year. Christmas at our house is always over the top, and we all have more than we need, so each girl (Lindz, Me, Cristen, and Mom) will choose a name and give the only gift to the person whose name we drew........catch is, IT HAS TO BE HANDMADE! I love that idea.
We also decided that the boys would choose one person to buy for, and they could go shopping. I don't really want to think about Jason using my sewing machine.......yikes....

This Christmas, we had some exciting news!!!!

My oldest Bro Jed, proposed to his girlfriend Cristen on Christmas Eve. He let me see the ring before he proposed, and it is GORGEOUS!!! Talk about one romantic stud muffin with style!
My brother is sooooo happy now that she is in his life, and that makes me think so highly of Cristen! I cannot WAIT to have another sister!
Ahhhhh, the Newly- Engaged Love Birds.........


Of course, most important was that everyone had to be around Josephine all day, every day.
But she loves her Omie (my mom) the very best. She always says, "Omie? Omie?" and as soon as my mom appears, she gets the BIGGEST grin EVER and snuggles with her.
We literally had so much fun spending time together. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves....

#1- Josie examining the wacky alligator from Jace and I
#2- Having fun with mom and dad
#3- The entire clan at the dinner table...ready to eat yummy Market Street!
#4- Our soon-to-be complete family!



#5- Josie choosing her favorite ornaments off the tree
#6 - Hmmmm......No title


My first Christmas with my first niece, a new soon-to-be sister, and my entire family all together.....feasting on seafood from Market Street....What more could I ask for?

7 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

reeks what a fun christmas!! It looks like you are feeling better- I miss you!!!!! Can we be more than card friends? haha- i'm off on thursday so I'll get ya your mac stuff. Sorry I'm such a slacker! I've been working EVERYDAY!!

Mike-Jami-Bridger said...

Hi Erika,

It looks like a Great Christmas! It was fun to hear from you. Hopefully I will see you at the next GNO. For sure you can put me on your blog list. I will add you to mine too..

Melissa and Nate said...

Ok, your niece really is too cute! I loved her little Christmas tights!
To answer your question - I just made that picture collage in Photoshop and then saved it as a jpg. Then it will upload as one picture on the top of your blog. Good luck-let me know if you need help!

Josie said...

It was so fun to get to be with you for Christmas Er - even if it was just for a little bit! I loved all of your sweet presents - - most thoughtful gift giver '07.

Tim&Kirst said...

Er--love the hair cut! So freaking cute! We really need to get together and snowshoe it up the wazoooooo!

Tony, Sidney, and Ella Lawson! said...

Looks like you had a blast. i love your cute family!

Liz.Jeff.Ethan said...

I was pretty happy that you, me and the Dibs got to see eachother. It had been way too long! And add Market Street into anything and it's pretty much perfect.