Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TAG! You're It!

n A bit about your sweetheart

  • What is his name? Jason
  • How long have you been married? About 2 & a half years
  • How long did you date? We dated for about a year, and were engaged for about a year
  • How old is he? 30
  • Who eats more? Definitely Jason...I am super picky, but I LOVE candy!! Anything BUT Chocolate
  • Who said "I Love You" first? Jason. We were watching a movie squishing into those tiny twin sized dorm beds watching a movie (no...on that twin sized bed, nothing "bad" happened."
  • Who is smarter? I think we are both smarter in different ways and with different subjects
  • Whose temper is worse? MINE! I don't think Jason has a temper......
  • Who does the laundry? Jason....he is always on top of it!
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me...or else I sleep in the guest room because Jason snores incredibly loud.....
  • Who cooks dinner? Right now, it's all for one and one for all......we both work and Jason is usually hungry before I get home....we are totally dedicated to starting doing Crockpot Stuff
  • Who drives when you are together? Jason.....I get SO sick of driving
  • Who is more stubborn? This definitely is a 100% Tie....we are both so stinking stubborn, you'd think there are 2 Germans living under the same roof!
  • Whose parents do you see the most? It just depends on the week or what events are going on....for the most part, it's pretty equal
  • Who proposed? Jason. He took me to the Roof @ the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial bldg and our table was right next to the window overlooking the pond @ temple square. He knew my favorite sont (and the one I wanted to be played 1st at our reception) is Frank Sinatra's " It had to be You." So as we are walking back from getting dessert, I hear the pianist play "it had to be you." Next think I know, Jason was on his knees...
  • Who has more friends? Jason doesn't keep in contact with any HS or College Friends, so he has become friends with my friends
  • Who has more siblings? We both have 3....I have 3 brothers, and Jace has 1 bro and 2 sisters
  • Who wears the pants in the family? Duh! Me of course! Doesn't the woman always wear the pants?
  • What's your most embarrassing moment? I have too many to list.............
  • Have you ever been skinny dipping? Where? Yep. I take the 5th on saying when and where
  • Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Honestly, I have NO clue. I want to really get into making art / cards/ etc. and hopefully be able to have kids....adopted of biological
  • Have you ever snuck out? I was a good kid, and my parents trusted me, so I never felt the need to "sneak out"
  • Who is your hero / role model? My Parents and my Brother-in-law, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor at age 14, was in remission 5 years later, and is serving a full time mission and his passion is amazing!
  • What's Your Favorite Book? I love reading Non-fiction Medical or Psychological mags and books....I guess that's what happens when you are a therapist
  • What's Your Favorite Quote: Again, I have too many to quote....but I love anything Anne Taintor has to say, and I have tissues that have a lady and the words, "Frugal is SUCH an UGLY word."

I am tagging Leslie, Liz, Katie, DeDe, and whoever else wants to join in......

5 comments:

Tony, Sidney, and Ella Lawson! said...

So cute Erika- I don't think i have ever even met your hubby.

Erika & Jason said...

I don't think so either! Don't we live super close to eachother? I never blog because honestly - what do you blog about when you have no kids and both work full time jobs????

Erika & Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephenson and Katie said...

I didn't know you dated Jason for a year- I thought you got engaged quick. Shows how great my memory is! Cute post- fun to learn more about your cute hubby!!

Erika & Jason said...

Katie-
Actually, we did get engaged quickly, but I just felt like when you've been engaged for over a year, that time counts as dating time......right? :) LOL