Sunday, February 24, 2008

Valentine's Day with the Fam

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


For some reason, ever since I got married, I have totally been into every holiday there is on the calendar, and this V-day was no different. Besides the fact that my kitchen was completely coordinated (placemats, plates, cups, cake stand, etc.") I decided that I would bring this nifty pancake making gadgets up to my in-laws to have a pancake party. And of course, the pancakes were in the shapes of hearts. We had such a fun time trying to figure out how on earth to use the contracption, and I don't think we ever got a "heart shaped" pancake out of it......but it was fun nonetheless :) OH, and I should mention, this all took place the day before V-day.....

2 comments:

Tim&Kirst said...

Hairika! I have those exact pancake molds and I haven't figured out how to use them either. FUN! Why wasn't I invited to this festive pancake party? We may have to do a redo!

Josie said...

I have those too and they are worthless!! miss u...